Test is the reality check of your level of preparedness for any competitive exam transparent and undeniably real. It pin points your weakness, and reflects upon your strengths, on the basis of which you can check out the roadmap to work through any exam. Unlike GATE, ESE being an online test adds to the psychological challenge that you need to overcome. For this you need to get acquainted with the GATE calculator and build upon hand eye coordination for virtual online test environment.
Vani institute apart from classrooms courses offer online test series for GATE, ESE, RRB-JE, SSC-JE and other engineering exam. All test series framed to help aspirants and hence it is as per the syllabus and pattern of the examinations.
Vani Institute online test series includes variant tests from both Technical and Non-technical Sections. The online test series matches the level and orientation of the competitive exams.
Vani Institute online test series vary from others which includes Topic wise tests, Subject wise tests, Mixed subjects tests and Full length tests- also called a mock test. All tests questions are designed and developed by R&D team of Vani institute which comprises of expert faculty pool and GATE and ESE top rankers
Vani online test series makes you to improve upon your ranking. So, if you are aspiring for gate and ESE, Vani’s online test series is a touch stone for every engineering student.
- All tests with top quality questions that are similar to the real GATE exam. The exams cover the entire syllabus
- A concept video attached to each question in the tests. The concepts are explained directly by the faculty themselves. These concept videos cover the basic concept related to a particular question. Your students can view these videos after attempting the tests. These videos will not only brush up their subject but will also help them to visualize the concept related to the questions in a practical way. After viewing the video, the student can retry solving the problem
- One hint video per question in the tests where it seems practical. Like they say "Don’t feed the fish. rather teach them how to fish." Student can take aid from the hint video to solve the problem at hand when the concept video fails to stimulate his capabilities
- A Solution video for important question. The faculty themselves created these videos. The faculty first shows how the concept (explained in concept video) is connected to the problem at hand and then shows how to apply that concept to solve it step by step.
- The student is given detailed analysis question by question showing how he faired against the topper and the least marks student. The extensive Reports will indicate the areas the student should focus on
- Real GATE exam simulator that will ensure the student is comfortable for the real exam regarding using the technology